Saturday 15 August 2009

Practical.Report.Packing.Moveout

At last! 6 month is almost over. I was afraid that i wouldn't able to finish the report but i did! 43 pages in total. not bad heh ;p Hooray to myself. Eventhou ayat berterabur my supervisor stil cud understand wut i'm trying to say. good2.haha..Now i need sum1 to check the german for me.any volunteer? =D

Today my supervisor shud b in holiday already but he still came. Is it possible dat he postponed his holiday again? extremely workaholic old guy. yesterday he told me bout his health problem.go n see doc la! since i started prac he neva failed to come. amazing kn? even holiday pon dye sanggup cancel. [erk...termerepek sekejap] back to my practical...i received my official certificate already! yuhuuu!!! but i stil hv another week to go =.=' jgn tertipu.. but i'm relieve

so next to do is packing.2 boxes is ready.got another 15(?) boxes to be fill. i need help!! ;p by weekend everything shud b settle i hope. then i cud continue doing my list to do, to have, to go and to eat while i'm in msia. it's holiday babe!! i'm travelling to msia.lol...

can't wait!! *happy*

[semua org tau aku nk blk msia.giler kecoh nk mampos sendiri.harharhar...]

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ampelmann ampelmann

Chybee said...

nnt sy bitau encik tu awk ridu kt dye ea...haha