Wednesday 5 August 2009

oOoOo yeah

At last!!! i'm relief. Seperti mahu berjoget2 pon ade rasenye. Up till now i've been feeling super down n guilty cz rase like i've done nothing n each wednesday will berase resah gelisah thinking "apela aku nk present kt diorg today...huhu" but now not nemore :)

Wif perasaan separuh cuak separa nk pengsan i went to see my Betreuer. Told him wut i'm doing at da moment which is just trying my best to finish my report for Hochschule and said sorry that i haven't been much help as a trainee in the department. but being himself, a gentleman old leader he told me that i've done much already n shudn't feel dat way. Thanx God! Now i like him even more ;)

He's alwez the one who make me feel important n appreciated. Not like a few fella who hv been the reason why i hate to go to work everyday. Not to worry cz i juz hv 2 more suffering week to go~ or maybe less suffering cz i heard they gonna hv holiday starting next week. Yuhuuu.... Gonna hv my last Sitzung next week. Letztendlich...

today's Sitzung took 3 hours to finish n lucky me went home at 715 pm driven by my nachfolge :)

p/s to myself: Don't repeat da same mistake!! Learn from lesson. Took only the experience. Left all the unhappy thought n feeling behind.

Going back to Malaysia on 26. Aug 2009. Can't wait! *happy*

5 comments:

Nisa Kamaruddin said...

hey..sudah gumbira dh ker? :p

Chybee said...

sudah la! hehehe...betreuer aku baik gell!!!

Unknown said...

ni ada assignment:

gi berlin, gi kat kedai Ampelmann, then beli baju Ampelmann paling comel paling cantik kaler merah.

sekian terima kasih.

Chybee said...

eh...awk nk lg ker bj ampelmann tu? if berlin tu setapak jln kaki mmg sy slalu la g.lol....

Unknown said...

aah satu je mana cukup, ijau dah ada. tinggal merah je lg