Monday 7 December 2009

Study

I really2 need to do this. i'm here cause i want to finish my degree here. not that i came to play around and have fun. please...study and do only that or else i won't have any degree which is what i fear most now. please remind me that i've waste too much time and energy. back on track please!!! why am i too lazy to work hard for my own future? i should free my mind n throw every useless info that i have in my head away. only then i can start fresh i hope. people...sile la gv some advice to this lazy person.... :(

2 comments:

myra_miracle said...

hye darl.. herm.. biase la.. dolu i blaja pon camtuh.. especially last sem, lagiklah tense habis plus risau kalo sangkot. just pk, once u abis blaja sume org berebut nak amik u, dpt gaji 5 angka, pakai kete besar, umah besar. or maybe u bley jadikan ur sis as ur inspiration. Herm.. bestnye blaja......

Anonymous said...

kak cik, you can do it!
Do it for yourself first, then for us in Malaysia who love you so very much! Do it for Zara and Dihah. We love you no matter what~ Muahhhs~